We’re looking for a fabulous PR Account Manager!
30th July 2012
Job Title: PR Account Manager (we have both a permanent and a freelance position available)
Location: Great Horwood, Buckinghamshire
Hours: Full time (9am to 5.30pm)
We’re looking for a fabulous PR Account Manager! Due to new recent business wins within the PR team at Elliott Marketing & PR, we are looking for a talented PR Account Manager (both permanent and freelance) to work with us (and our wonderful clients) on both PR projects and retained business.
We want someone:
• Who ideally knows our sector
• Is experienced in consumer PR
• Preferably has a couple of years agency experience
• Ideally has some client experience
• Has stature and is able to attend client meetings on their own
• Is a superb communicator
• Has excellent emotional intelligence
• Is social media savvy and experienced
• Can multi task well
• Thrives in a very busy environment
• Is a team player and avoids politics
• Is deadline driven and very proactive
You can live anywhere but would need to come to the office once or twice a week.
We work with multi-site operators in the leisure, hospitality and tourism sector to ‘get bums on seats’ and feet through the door. We achieve results because we…
• Know the market better than any other agency in the sector
• Totally understand customers – their motivations and inspirations
• Completely engage with them and create conversations they want to be part of
• Understand operations and how to make things happen
We take a creative and innovative approach to our clients’ briefs and always deliver strong commercial results. We build fantastic relationships with our clients based on trust, humour and integrity. In all cases we work with their teams ensuring that whatever approach we take, their team is involved with us every step of the way.
Based in Great Horwood, in-between Milton Keynes and Buckingham, we are a rural location so you will need your own transport.
For more information go to www.elliottmarketingpr.com
Salary can be discussed, dependent on experience. Please send your CV, salary expectations and any questions you may have about the new role to firstname.lastname@example.org.